1. Controversy with civility, where varying opinions are expected with a group commitment to understand the source of agreement and work together toward a common solution.
2. Intentions and impact, in which we acknowledge and discuss instances where a dialogue has affected the emotional well-being of another person.
3. Challenge by choice, where we have an option to step in and out of challenging situations.
4. Respect, where we show respect for one another's basic personhood.
5. No attacks, where members agree not to intentionally inflict harm.
6. Know what stays and goes, where what is learned leaves but what is said stays.
If you agree to the above community agreements, please write your information in the fields shown below.
Check your inbox or spam folder for the activity worksheet and the presentation slides.